At Bargo Electrical Services, we have experienced electricians who can carry out all kinds of installations and repairs swiftly and efficiently. If you want to install a power board or a surge protector, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Surge protectors are relatively complex appliances so they need to be installed correctly. Poor or incorrect installation can cause fires, damage appliances and devices, and even place your life at risk. Our experienced electricians have handled a large number of surge protector installation projects and understand how these devices work. They’ll make sure the system is installed correctly. Here’s what they do:
- Consider your requirements – Different electrical systems require different kinds of surge protectors. For example, a device designed specifically for residential properties won’t work as well or be as reliable in commercial properties, especially properties with wiring of a different voltage. Our electricians will take careful note of your requirements and determine which kind of surge protector you need.
- Your options – Based on your electrical systems and your requirements, the electrician will recommend Type 1 arresters, Type 2 arresters, or Type 3 arresters. They’ll introduce you to the best known manufacturers in the market and recommend brands based on real life experience with the products. Our electricians are very honest and will never recommend a product that they haven’t seen perform well under different conditions.
- Installation – Once our electricians have decided what kind of systems you need in your property, they’ll carry out the installation. They have access to all the tools, safety gear, and equipment so they can securely install the surge protector without accidents. They’ll also make sure the protector is installed without accidents and will double check all the wiring and connections to ensure the protector is attached to the electrical system securely before considering their job done.
The power board contains a number of power points and allows you to connect multiple devices to a single power source. These boards have some built-in surge protection and as long as you don’t overload the board, you can use it safely. Our electricians can recommend and install power boards in your residential or commercial property. All you need to do is tell us where you want us to install it and we will handle the rest.
Our experienced electricians are familiar with the best products in the industry and know which power boards will be suitable for which purpose. They’ll recommend boards that have performed well in real life conditions and install them for you. They’ll also show you how to avoid accidents and fire.
- Our company has been around for more than 12 years so we have ample experience in this field.
- We’re a licensed and insured business so you can trust us to provide good quality services.
- Our company provides 24/7 emergency services and assistance. You can call our customer care number at any time and expect prompt response.
- Our services are reasonably priced and we have no hidden costs. Our electrician will provide a comprehensive quote at the beginning so you can make your decision regarding your budget for repairs or installations.