High-Quality CCTV Security Systems Offer 24*7 Surveillance
Today, with easy access to the internet and DIY guides and tutorials, it can be quite tempting to handle the installation of CCTV and intercom systems yourself.But the fact is that when you get a certified professional to install these systems, it makes your insurance claims easier, while also ensuring that your property’s security is handled by experienced professionals.
Give yourself peace of mind, by calling us today for your security camera installation in Sydney. Not only will we design and install the system, but are here to help upgrade, service as well as maintain these systems.One of the most effective ways of increasing the security of your commercial and residential property is to get a well-planned CCTV camera network installed.
These devices would help you monitor all the areas of your property and its immediate surroundings to significantly reduce the chances of break-ins. burglaries and vandalism. We at Bargo Electrical Services firmly believe that a well-planned CCTV grid offers numerous benefits and is a smart investment.
- Deterrents to criminals – CCTV cameras become an excellent deterrent for criminals. When they spot cameras on a property, they know they are under scrutiny and this often makes them back away. Most burglars and thieves are deterred by the mere presence of CCTV cameras on your property.
- Indoor cameras – Business owners often go for CCTV security systems installation in Sydney for more than basic security. In many cases, these cameras are used in the indoor areas of the office and workshop spaces to keep track of employees; these visuals help them spot mistakes and in consistences made by their employees and resolve these on time.
- Evidence – These cameras become an evidence-gathering tool in case a crime is committed on your property. It’s also a good way to identify whether any employees have committed thefts or are indulging in any other malpractice.
- Central alarm systems with remote control arm & disarm functions
- Video intercom wiring and installation
- CCTV surveillance systems installation
- Smoke alarm integration
- All the large living areas including the front living room, middle hallway and back kitchen(in the case of a residence). All entry points, backyard and front yard as well as swimming pool areas.
- On commercial properties, we would position CCTVs in areas such as entrance ways, parking lots, porches, terraces, all entry and exit points (including loading docks and service entryways); reception and office spaces, pantry areas, stairwells and elevators, all production and work-floor areas as well as common lounge and entertainment and relaxation zones etc.
- External CCTV cameras to view the entire residential perimeter
- A video intercom can also be integrated with your main gate control access as the intercom system
- All the control boxes of these systems will be out of sight and their placement will be known only to you or anyone that manages your property
- Full HD-IP surveillance systems
- Minimum 8-megapixels camera quality
- Video intercom integration
- Smoke alarm integration
- Alarm system with an alert function
- Panic button
- Integration of access control with alarm and video intercom
- We custom-design all CCTV and intercom solutions to ensure they’re right for your particular situation
- We are fully-accredited company with all the necessary licences
- All our security installation technicians have valid police clearances
- All CCTV devices and components come with warranties
- We have vast experience protecting both residences and businesses CCTV security systems installation in Sydney.
- We’ll custom design a CCTV and intercom system to suit your specific needs and budget
- We handle new system installations, upgrades and replacements of existing systems